We value each and every customer. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the service provided by us, we shall do our best to put things right. Any complaint will be dealt with in an efficient, fair and positive way as described below.

How to make a complaint

Contact us:

Company Number: SC612868

Please tell us:

  • Your name and address.
  • Your J3 client reference number.
  • Your daytime phone number.
  • A clear description of your complaint or concerns.
  • Details of how you would like us to rectify the situation.

What we will do

We will try to resolve your complaint within three business days of receipt. If this is achieved we will write to you, by email or letter as appropriate, to confirm that your complaint has been resolved and to explain your next steps. If it is not resolved, we will acknowledge your complaint and explain that further contact will be made within eight weeks.

Keep you updated with our progress

We aim to resolve complaints within 4 weeks. If we are not able to do so, we will always write to you explaining what is happening and when we expect to sort out your complaint.

Once an assessment and full investigation of your concerns have been made, we will send you a final response letter within eight weeks. Or, we will contact you with and extension letter to explain that we need additional time to investigate the matter.

If you are dissatisfied with our response

If you still remain dissatisfied with our final response or eight weeks have passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your complaint.

The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free independent service for customers to solve disputes with financial companies. They will only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to resolve the situation first, so please contact us and we will do all we can to help you.

Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

Our Authorising body

We are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Scotland. Any complaint we are not able to resolve must be directed, in the first instance, to the Insolvency Service at:

The Insolvency Service will review your complaint to ensure that it falls within the scope of complaints that the licensing bodies can consider. The Insolvency Service will thereafter contact you to confirm whether or not your complaint is being referred to the relevant licensing body. ICAS, as our Regulatory Body, can only investigate insolvency-related complaints that are referred by the Insolvency Service.